Conference / 19.6.2018 - 20.6.2018
SysInt – 4th International Conference on System-Integrated Intelligence
Intelligent, flexible and connected systems in products and production
This international conference provides a forum for academia and industry to disseminate their latest innovations and practices. The focus is set on integration of new, intelligent functionalities into materials, components, systems and products to enable future technologies with enhanced capabilities.
The conference provides a forum for academia and industry, centered around 6 main topics:
1. Intelligent Systems: Enabling Technologies
2. The Future of Manufacturing: Cyber-Physical Production and Logistic Systems
3. Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing
4. Structural Health Monitoring
5. Systems Engineering
6. Soft Robotics and Human-Machine-Interaction
Additionally industrial sessions about digitization and networked systems in practice will be taking place.